CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HTML Page  

COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CORE CRISIS cG
General
General
CORE CRISIS cG

Number of posts : 126
Clan Joined : Overseer Of All CORE [Co-Founder]
Registration date : 2008-09-14

COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:49 am

I reckon this is easily the best game type in COD4. Let me know your favourite weapons/classes for it!

At the moment I'm using an AK 74-u a lot, with red dot site, claymores, UAV Jammer and last stand. And with my golden deagle as the secondary weapon.

Any other favourites?
Back to top Go down
BlinKs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BlinKs

Number of posts : 33
Clan Joined : OMICRON
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 am

My Golden AK-47 sometimes with silencer«--Sexy--»Silenced USP.45
I like to use claymores, UAV Jammer, and Dead Silence...of course
or with a variation, AK-47 with Grenade Launcher, UAV Jammer and Extreme Conditioning or Dead Silence.
variation 2, AK-47 silenced claymores, overkill, M21 M40A3, or Barret .50 cal, and dead silence

As you can see...I love my sexy bling bling russian bulldozer....but it's not my best gun

Silenced Red Tiger Skorpion with UAV Jammer, Dead Silence, and...obviously...Claymores
Back to top Go down
CORE CRISIS cG
General
General
CORE CRISIS cG

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:32 am

I've started to like the Skorpion recently

Wouldn't be any use in non-harcore matches though...
Back to top Go down
BlinKs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BlinKs

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:43 am

Not true....I want 37-4 in a regular team deathmatch game using Skorpion, Bandolier, Stopping power, and Deep Impact ^.^
Back to top Go down
CORE CRISIS cG
General
General
CORE CRISIS cG

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:02 am

Oh nice nice.

I just think it has 3 problems: not enough power, not enough range, and the clip size is too small
Back to top Go down
BlinKs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BlinKs

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:33 am

Completely the opposite!! It has kill power because of it's accuracy, and the range problem is an easy fix. Do't spray aim your shots at long range, and tap it to use one bullet at a time like it's a G3. Short clip? Who cares...DON'T SPRAY!!
Back to top Go down
CORE CRISIS cG
General
General
CORE CRISIS cG

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:48 pm

It's not that you need to spray with it, but if theres more than 1 person you need to spray or the one you dont kill will kill you, and in hardcore S&D that happens sometimes
Back to top Go down
BlinKs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BlinKs

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:30 am

If there's two people at close range then its e z to kill by spraying. At long range just hold the trigger down for just under a second, which should kill a guy if ur not aiming at the head, and then shoot at the other guy, without spraying.
Back to top Go down
BlinKs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BlinKs

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:31 am

Oh and this might go on for awhile because I will fight for my favorite gun!! Smile
Back to top Go down
CORE CRISIS cG
General
General
CORE CRISIS cG

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:52 am

Haha, it's a good gun and I cba to argueso fine.

M4 Carbine still rules though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy   COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4: Hardcore Search and Destroy
Page 1 of 1