CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HTML Page  

Epsilon Team Swat Squad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CORE Kamikza cC
Commander
Commander
CORE Kamikza cC

Number of posts : 91
Clan Joined : Commander over H2 Branch(s)
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Epsilon Team Swat Squad Empty
PostSubject: Epsilon Team Swat Squad   Epsilon Team Swat Squad Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:35 am

In the next couple weeks when we gain more memebers, ill be holding try outs for CORE Epsilon team swat squad and various other squads( clan size permitting, only if we have enough members or not). More details will become available when more people join the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Swat Squad   Epsilon Team Swat Squad Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 am

hey dude im in charge of epsilon send me a F/R and ill see when we can get on at the same time
Back to top Go down
CORE Kamikza cC
Commander
Commander
CORE Kamikza cC

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Swat Squad   Epsilon Team Swat Squad Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:57 pm

o ok thats fine, but prob most likely when i get a H3 replacement disk, ill be on there most of the time and if allowed i was hoping that i could start up a H3 clan, though I was wondering if anyone here lives in canada and they have a 1400 MS points card can they give me the code cuz then I could make a Core clan tag so that we could have a H3 Tag that would stand as the "clan" if you know what I mean. But until then if its ok with you can me and you be co-commanders of Epsilon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Swat Squad   Epsilon Team Swat Squad Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:14 pm

im a general
Back to top Go down
CORE Kamikza cC
Commander
Commander
CORE Kamikza cC

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Swat Squad   Epsilon Team Swat Squad Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:07 pm

o ok then can i be commander then I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epsilon Team Swat Squad   Epsilon Team Swat Squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epsilon Team Swat Squad
Page 1 of 1