CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HTML Page  

Favorite Camping Spots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlinKs
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BlinKs

Number of posts : 33
Clan Joined : OMICRON
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Favorite Camping Spots Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Camping Spots   Favorite Camping Spots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:37 am

What is your favorite camping spot on any of the maps?
I don't meen just sitting there, I meen prone or crouching in a corner or in the grass where people don't look.

Mine

Strike--In the patch of grass right next to Alpha...the backleft patch if your looking at it from the statue.

Backlot--In between the palm tree and short wall next to Bravo, it's an easy ninjafuse...
Last one

Bloc--Defense--Coming out of spawn you go past the little wall, I like to lay down in the grass in front of that wall with my turtle beach headset so I hear if they're planting at Bravo and I'm watching the back entrance to Alpha at the same time
Back to top Go down
CORE CRISIS cG
General
General
CORE CRISIS cG

Number of posts : 126
Clan Joined : Overseer Of All CORE [Co-Founder]
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Favorite Camping Spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Camping Spots   Favorite Camping Spots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:43 am

I don't think I use any sneaky camping spots.... I just use ones that've been tried and tested haha
Back to top Go down

Favorite Camping Spots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORE :: CORE Forums! :: PRO BOUNDRIES-
Jump to: